Talking Romance

Talking Romance

 


I was on my local ABC radio station again, talking about my books. This time, it was about writing romance. I didn't have time to get into the station between getting my kids to school and myself to work, so I did the interview from my phone while parked beside the school bus. I've been spending most of my writing time on kids books lately, so it was fun to spend some time thinking about love and romance, and even reading an excerpt of my debut novel, Don't Mean a Thing, on air. Mim was fabulous to chat with and I look forward to being on the radio again. I've captured the audio from the interview and turned it into a video. Click "play" if you'd like to hear me read a romance scene involving Tim Tams...



You can find Don't Mean a Thing in paperback, ebook and audio from your favourite online reatailers.