The Rebel Author Podcast - How to DIY an Audiobook

The Rebel Author Podcast - How to DIY an Audiobook


I had so much fun chatting with Sacha Black on The Rebel Author Podcast about how to record your own audiobook. The trickiest question she had for me was to tell her about a time I unleashed my inner rebel. I've always seen myself as a rule-follower, but when  I thought about it... Go have a listen to episode 006 if you want to hear about my inner rebel. And about audiobook narration, of course.

You can find all The Rebel Author Podcast episodes HERE or on your favourite podcast app.

If you'd rather read the transcript, you can find it HERE

Sacha Black has five obsessions; words, expensive shoes, conspiracy theories, self-improvement, and breaking the rules. She also has the mind of a perpetual sixteen-year-old, only with slightly less drama and slightly more bills.

Sacha writes books about people with magical powers and other books about the art of writing. She lives in Hertfordshire, England, with her wife and genius, giant of a son.

When she’s not writing, she can be found laughing inappropriately loud, blogging, sniffing musty old books, fangirling film and TV soundtracks, or thinking up new ways to break the rules.

Find out more about Sacha over on her website HERE