Narrated by the Author - Online Course

Narrated by the Author - Online Course



Audiobooks are the fastest growing section of the digital publishing industry but professionally narrated audiobooks come with professional price tags. If you’re considering narrating your own audiobook, then this is the course for you.

I won’t bore you with a list of my expert qualifications because I don’t have any. I’m not a tech wiz. I’m not an actor. I’m an average person, just like you, and if I can do it, then so can you.

Course Curriculum

Introduction

Getting Started

Recording

Editing

Mastering

Get your audiobook out there!

Resources


What's included?

5 Videos | 1 Quiz | 8 Texts | 2 PDFs 

9 Audios | 8.0 Hours (including homework)


Renee Conoulty

Instructor

About the instructor

I'm an Australian hybrid author who has released several self-narrated audiobooks. I'm not an actor or tech whiz, so if I can do this, so can you.



You could pay a professional narrator over $1,000 to narrate a 50,000-word audiobook OR you could learn how to do it yourself for a one-off payment of $49.
  • Self-paced 
  • Lifetime access