Charlie Franks is A-OK by Cecily Paterson

Charlie Franks is A-OK by Cecily Paterson

Unlike her drama-queen twin sister, Charlie Franks is always fine. At least she is until she has to start a new school, finds out she can't ride her new horse, and gets told that her Mum has something totally weird wrong with her.

Charlie's not A-OK. Not at all.
And she can't see how things are ever going to get better.

'Charlie Franks is A-OK' is the sequel to 'Love and Muddy Puddles' and is Australian author Cecily Anne Paterson's fourth novel.




Hey! Here's my review.

I stumbled on the first book in this series and enjoyed it so I was delighted when the author approached me to offer a review copy of the sequel. This book tells the story of the other sister, the twin I'd seen as almost perfect and coping well with the tree change. It carries on from the first book, but could be read as a stand alone.

I discovered that Charlie is A-OK, but is far from perfect. She is like any young teenage girl trying to find her place in the world. I found her more relatable than her sister, more like I was at her age (minus the horses). 

This book is perfect for those who like realistic middle grade/ya fiction and/or horses.


★★★★

  • Where: Author Invitation
  • Format: ebook