The Invisible Bunny by Holly Webb

The Invisible Bunny by Holly Webb

Molly loves animals and wants to be a vet when she grows up just like her dad - as everyone says; she's got the magic touch! Snowdrop, the rabbit, is behaving very oddly. Not only does he have the hiccups - he keeps disappearing. Will Molly be able to find him before his owner returns?



Hey! Here's my review

**Interview with my 5 and 7-year-old kids**

Me: What did you think of this book?
7: W-W- W-W-Wicked!
5: W-W-W-W-Wicked!

Me: Who was your favourite character?
5: Molly
7: Molly

Me: What was your favourite bit?
5: When the bunny sneezed and disappeared
7: When she thought the bunny had disappeared and her Dad was coming

Me: If you could do a magic trick, what would it be?
7: If I had a bunny in my hand and I could just tap it with a wand and it would go poof and disappear
5: If a bunny n my hand and I kiss it and it disappears


★★★★★ 
  • Where: Borrowbox
  • Format: ebook