The Witch's Kitten by Holly Webb

The Witch's Kitten by Holly Webb

Molly loves animals and wants to be a vet when she grows up just like her dad - as everyone says; she's got the magic touch! Sparkle, the black kitten, is lost and he needs Molly's help to get back home. But that means going into the spooky wood ... and to the witch's cottage!

Hey! Here's my review.

**Interview with my 5 and 7 year old kids**

Me: What did you think of this book?
7: Awesome McDawesome
5: Awesome McDawesome

Me: Who was your favourite character and why?
5: Molly because she has my name.
7: The kitten because he was so cute.

Me: What was your favourite bit?
5: When Molly is giving the cat back to the nice witch.
7: Same.

Me: If you could do magic, what would you do?
7: I would have magic to freeze people so that when they were going to leap on me I could freeze them then get into a different angle so then they would fall onto a trampoline and splat into a wall. You could just write freeze people.
5: Talk to cats.


★★★★★ 

  • Where: Order via school book club
  • Format: paperback