Early Bird Special by Tracy Krimmer

Early Bird Special by Tracy Krimmer

Francie excels at her job as a party planner, but can't say the same about love. When an obnoxious, but handsome, man approaches her in line at a Thanksgiving sale, she pushes him away like she always does. Can Francie put her fears aside and nab an early bird special, or is she destined to plan every wedding but her own?


Hey! Here's my review.

A quick fun read by one of my favourite authors. Set during the black friday sales, will Francie find a bargain? Or maybe even love? 

I was glad I was reading this in the comfort of my own home, and not battling those crazy crowds in an attempt to save a few dollars. I found Francie a likeable character and I love Tracy's writing style. Written in first person, I really felt like I was in the middle of everything.


★★★★★

  • Where: Giveaway
  • Format: ebook

Purchase links

an exclusive anthology of 3 short stories, including this one, for FREE!