Freeding with Tablo

Freeding with Tablo

Hey Everyone!

I was flitting around Twitter again (OK, procrastinating) and checking out my new followers when I met Lulu Lovelylocks (what a cool name!) and noticed she mentioned a website called Tablo. I'd never heard of it before, so clicked on the link to checked it out. 

Tablo describes itself as being a lot like YouTube for writers and readers. I thought it was quite similar to Wattpad. Tablo is free to use and is a great way to check out indie works in progress as many people only upload a chapter at a time. If you prefer to read on the go, you can download the app for ios or android. There is the option available for authors to sell their completed books through Amazon and iBooks with support from Tablo. Tablo is run by an Australian based team. 

If you want to check out Lulu Lovelylocks dark gothic fantasy, it's called The Last Eclipsica
She has the first 5 chapters available to read so far.