My favourite ereader is on sale

My favourite ereader is on sale

Hey Everyone!

This post is especially for my Aussie friends. I don't often jump up and down and shout out about a product, but this time I couldn't help myself. My favourite ereader, the one I use everyday, is going on sale today! It is usually $189.95, but for four days only Kobo Australia will be making it available for just $129!
Forget Me Not by Stacey Nash

With a 6 inch screen, it is the perfect size for reading. Bigger than my smartphone but not as bulky as a tablet. I love the Pearl E Ink screen, so easy to read outside in the sunshine (I have a lot of that where I live). The first ereader I had was the Kobo Touch. I loved it, but was so excited to upgrade to the Aura . Mostly because of the built in frontlight, but I love the smooth edge to edge design. No raised bevel on this baby! 


Four days only! 

Starting June 26th until June 29th 2015.

I chose the Kobo because they are easily available in Australia and are compatible with epub ebooks. The majority of the books I read are epub, as that is what is available through my local library. 

If you do spoil yourself with a new Kobo Aura or already have a Kobo, why not treat yourself to a new romance book. They are on sale too. If you don't have a Kobo, you can download the Kobo app for free and read on your smartphone or tablet.