Fourth month-a-versary

Fourth month-a-versary

Hey Everyone!

Starting a blog is a bit like a new relationship or having a baby. In those first few months, you count all the milestones. The first kiss (boyfriend), the first smile (baby), the first 500 views (blog). I remember my first boyfriend and I gave each other cards every month on our month-a-versary. Well today is HeySaidRenee's four-month-a-versay.

In my first four months I have shared my love of freeding with over 2,900 page views from people from all over the world, The ten most popular countries to visit have been:

  • Australia
  • United States
  • France
  • New Zealand
  • United Kingdom
  • Malaysia
  • Canada
  • India
  • Czech Republic
  • Ireland
My most popular post was Clementine Rose.

I've developed my online rapport with Australian author Carla Caruso, to the point that she acknowledged this blog in her latest book!

Thanks everyone for popping in to hear what I have to say :)