NetGalley vs Local library - round 2

NetGalley vs Local library - round 2

Hey Everyone!

The Local library won round 1.....who won round 2?

freeding, NetGalley, Borrowbox, ebook, audiobookI was browsing through +NetGalley , looking for inspiration, when I spotted "Hello from the Gillespies", available a couple of weeks before official publication. I had a look, but only people from US and Canada were being approved. The next time I looked, another edition had been added and Australian people were being considered. Yay! I clicked "request" and waited....... (there is also an edition for UK and Europe)........and waited..............and waited...........Publication date came and went..........

I was looking through through Borrowbox, (logged in with my local library card) as I often do, and there was "Hello from the Gillespies"....and it was available! On audio! No holds for me! I borrowed, downloaded, and put it on my phone.

Round 2 to Local library!

While I was about halfway through the audio, NetGalley approved my request, so I have an ebook version as well. Review to follow.