Alphabet Dating by Monique McDonell

Alphabet Dating by Monique McDonell

Serena’s friends have a plan to get her dating again - 26 dates in a month - one for every letter in the alphabet. What could possibly go wrong?

When Serena Sanders reluctantly agrees to participate in the Alphabet Dating Plan she knows it will be tough but there’s so much she hadn’t factored in. Who knew men were so complicated? Not Serena.


As she begins dating her way through the alphabet she starts to learn more about herself and her friends than she ever expected as secrets and hidden agendas are revealed. Alphabet Dating is a love story – a tale of lost love, unrequited love, platonic love and ultimately it’s about learning to love again.



Hey! Here's my review.

A fun quick chick lit read in a conversational tone.

I enjoyed this story and felt like I was sitting down with the main character, having a cuppa while she told me what she'd been up to. I felt a little confused at times, trying to keep track of all the dates and their names. I'm glad my friends never tried to organise 26 dates for me!


★★★

  • Where: Amazon
  • Format: ebook