Noni the Pony Goes to the Beach by Alison Lester

Noni the Pony Goes to the Beach by Alison Lester

Noni the Pony is friendly and funny. She loves going down to the beach when it's sunny. With her two very best friends Dave Dog and Coco the Cat, and the cows from next door, it's going to be a wonderful day.



Hey! Here's my review.

I picked this up from the library to read to my 4 year old daughter and 6 year old son. They both loved it. It is full of entertaining rhymes, fun illustration and familiar animal characters. My son enjoyed identifying the rhyming words and my daughter enjoyed pointing out all the different animals. 

Shortlisted for the Children's Book Council of Australia award 2015 - I wouldn't be surprised if it won. We will have to wait until August to find out.
  • Where: Local Library
  • Format: Hardcover
Purchase links