Books

NetGalley Top Reviewer

9:30 pm 2 Comments A+ a-

Hey Everyone!

I logged into Netgalley the other day to download my latest request and noticed that I had earned the NetGalley Top Reviewer badge! This means that three or more of my reviews have been added to any NetGalley title details page by a publisher. I had a look to see which ones they had chosen.


  • The first one chosen was for Reluctantly Charmed by Ellie O'Neill, which I have also posted HERE.

  • The second one chosen was for Still Alice by Lisa Genova, which I have also posted HERE. They used the first one.

  • The third one chosen was for The Two of Us by Andy Jones, which I have also posted HERE.



I also have my 80% badge for submitting feedback on at least 80% of the books I have been approved for. (But it dropped off my profile today because I was approved for another book.....better get reading!)




**Update**
Since posting this, NetGalley has also featured my reviews for:

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
3 January 2017 at 12:01 delete

I have read 8 books out of 9 approved. My feedback ratio is 89%. But I haven't received my 80% badge. Do I have to read certain number of books like 10 or 20 books to get 80% badge?

Reply
avatar
3 January 2017 at 22:01 delete

According to Netgalley
"Members who provide feedback for 80% (or more) of their approved titles receive this badge. In order to qualify, members must have been approved for 20 titles (or more)."
So you need to keep reading to get this badge.

Reply
avatar