My first book for 2015

My first book for 2015

Hey Everyone!

The year has begun and I have been trying to finish some books I started last year. I had five on the go at once (I blame those NBRC team challenges). So which one to finish first.......
  1. The children's adventure book I'm reading to the kids
  2. The YA thriller I'm reading for myself (on a recommendation)
  3. The YA fantasy book I'm reading for a challenge
  4. The adult psychological thriller I'm reading for a challenge
  5. The adult erotica book I'm reading for a challenge
Drumroll please..................and the winner is................book number four!

The Good GirlThe Good Girl by Mary Kubica
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a story is told from alternating character points of view over a 3 or 4 month period, divided by "before" and "after". It has a real psychological suspense feel to it as the story and motives of the characters slowly unfold. The characters are realistically flawed and I was able to empathise with them. I read the ebook, but I have also heard good things about the audio version.

Purchase links
Amazon Kobo icon