Audiorefreeding

Audiorefreeding

Hey Everyone!

Audiorefreeding is reading a book again, via audio, for free. I read What Alice Forgot in June 2013 for the first time and loved it. This is the book that helped me discover Liane Moriarty, who is currently my favourite Australian author. A few of my online friend decided to revisit a buddy read in NBRC, so I thought I would join them. Anyone is welcome to join in at anytime, so come and chat if you decide to read this book. I had spotted What Alice Forgot as an audiobook in Borrowbox. Click, click, download and I was ready to go. Here's my review.


What Alice ForgotWhat Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I first read this a year and a half ago and realised that I had discovered my new favourite Australian author. This time around I read it via audiobook, narrated by one of my favourite narrators, Caroline Lee.

The plot focusses around Alice, who bumps her head and forgets the past ten years of her life. There are simultaneous plotlines using Alice's sister's diary entries and their grandmother's blog posts which contribute to the main plot, but also unfold stories of their own. This books shows how life experiences mold the person you become. I found the characters a bit superficial to begin, but very relatable once I got to know them. I was emotionally caught up in the story and happy with the ending.
Purchase links
Amazon Kobo icon