NetGalley vs Local library - round 4

NetGalley vs Local library - round 4

Hey Everyone!

I'm planning to read Captivated by you by Sylvia Day (smutty romance) in December with NBRC. NBRC is an all ages group on Goodreads, so we started a Back Room to discuss smutty books for our current team challenge. I had a look on NetGalley to see if I could get this book, but no listing. While I was in the library, I had a look on the romance shelves and found the previous books in the series.

descriptiondescriptiondescription

I filled in a form to request that the library purchase the book I wanted. They said it was already on their purchase list, and put me in the line of people who want it. Not sure when I will get the copy, but it's on the way. Round 4 to Local library! Review to follow.
  • Where: Local library
  • Format: Paperback