Freeding with Borrowbox

Freeding with Borrowbox

Hey Everyone!

I love reading 24/7, but the lovely staff at my local library like to go home occasionally. Luckily for me, they also have an eLibrary from +Bolinda. This gives me access to ebooks and audiobooks at any time of the night or day. I can download them to my computer or access them via the Borrowbox app. Borrowbox is a free app and is available for both Android and Apple. I think that Bolinda have a fantastic range of Australian authors. I have found the Borrowbox app a little slow to load sometimes, so I usually download on my desktop computer then transfer the files to my ereader or audio book app on my phone.

I really like the Borrowbox eLibrary as the advanced search functions are really versatile.  It has the ability to look for books by page number and audio length. This feature came in really handy when I was trying to read as many short books as I could over a few weeks for one of the group challenges in NBRC.

Some books I read this year through Borrowbox are the Corinna Chapman series written by Kerry Greenwood and narrated by Louise Siversen.

freeding, audiobookfreeding, audiobookfreeding, audiobook
freeding, audiobookfreeding, audiobookfreeding, audiobooks

The narrator is great, speaking clearly and at a good pace. This is a contemporary cosy mystery series, with a baker and her P.I. boyfriend solving the crimes. The novels are all set in inner city Melbourne, with a variety of interesting and likable characters. I gave each of the books 4 stars.

★★★★
  • Where: Local library via Borrowbox
  • Format: audiobook
Purchase links  
Amazon Kobo icon