Christmas at Carol's by Nicola Yeager

Christmas at Carol's by Nicola Yeager

Carol Gabriel hates Christmas. Not just a little bit, but quite a damn lot. 

She can’t even stand having a boyfriend over the Christmas period and habitually dumps them just before the season begins. 

Even the restaurant she co-owns, a French bistro called Carol’s, doesn’t do a Christmas menu and it doesn’t do Christmas decoration, either. 

But then she gets some bad news; the bistro is failing. 

There’s too much local competition, they don’t have enough customers and there’s a risk that the business may have to sold. 

For the sake of the restaurant, her glamorous business partner Roksana and all its much-loved employees, Carol takes on her mother’s advice and creates a Christmas menu for the first time. 

She may even tart the place up with some decorations. 

But it’s an uphill struggle. There’s a reason Carol doesn’t like Christmas and it’s one that she keeps to herself… 

As time is running out Carol wonders if she’s left it too late. 

Will her fabulous and charming employees be able to boost the restaurant's popularity? 

Will there be Christmas at Carol’s? 

‘Christmas at Carol’s’ is an incredibly witty culinary romance that will have you laughing out loud and drooling for delicious Christmas fare… 




Hey! Here's my review


I flicked between hot and cold with this novel. Although I didn't really like the writing style, I found myself absorbed in the story. I thought the cooking scenes were overly descriptive, but then found myself salivating over the food. I loved the characters though and I'd love to go to Carol's for a meal one day.



★★★
  • Where: Amazon
  • Format: ebook
Purchase link