Follow me on Bloglovin'
Renee Conoulty is an Australian Air Force wife and mother of two. Her debut chick lit novel, Don’t Mean a Thing, is available through Kindred Ink Press. She has also published Catching Onix, a short story.
When she’s not devouring books, reviewing and blogging on HeySaidRenee, or writing her own stories, Renee can be found swing dancing. Or possibly napping. She tweets about reading and reviewing @HeySaidRenee and about writing, military life and dancing @ReneeConoulty, but hasn’t created a handle for nap talk yet.
Sign up for Renee’s monthly newsletter for her highlights on blogging, reading, writing and life. http://eepurl.com/bPay5r
Hey Everyone! One of my fellow dancing and romancing writing buddies is unveiling the cover of her next novel. I've read all her prev...
In November 1860, Marian Foster joins a group of Virginia families who are sailing away from America to form a new settlement off the coa...
A compelling, heartbreaking tale that will make you laugh, cry and believe in the kindness of strangers. Perfect for fans of Jojo Moyes, Lu...
Hey Everyone! Have you published one or more ebooks and want another way to connect with your readers? Do you want your favourite autho...
A quick-witted, contemporary romance about losing your cool. What woman doesn’t love a real-life hero? Harriet Scott, for one. The fierce...
Hey Everyone! I've finally come out the other side of my Easter-induced chocolate coma. I just put a piece of chocolate back in the c...
Me (left) and Tricia Stringer (right) (and cheeky library guy) Hey Everyone! Last night, I went to an author talk at my local library...
Hey Everyone! Today is the official publication day for Best Friends For Now. Best Friends For Now began as a three sentence story my 6...
~Fall in Love on the Dance Floor~ When vintage fashionista Rose sews dissension between June and James, June is driven to choose between...
Hey Everyone! I'd like to introduce you to Sandi Wallace who has just released her latest novel, Dead Again. Dead Again is Sandi’s se...
- ► 2016 (182)
- ABC Open
- The Green Bicycle by Haifaa al Mansour
- Are online friends real friends?
- Cloudwish by Fiona Wood
- Quote - Frank Zappa
- Annabel's Wedding by Susan Murphy
- Swing Dance: Fashion, music, culture and key moves...
- The Wildwood Sisters by Mandy Magro
- Boy Brainy by Jenny O'Brien
- Layers of Creation
- Roger Ascham and the King's Lost Girl by Matthew R...
- INCONCEIVABLE! by Tegan Wren
- Hot Stuff: Surfing Love **Cover Reveal**
- A Heat Of The Moment Thing by Maggie Le Page
- Double Entendre **Guest Post from Celia Kennedy**
- Bequest by Rowena Wiseman
- Plan Bea by Hilary Grossman **Interview, Review & ...
- Any Way You Slice It: An Upper Crust Novella by Mo...
- Wildlife by Fiona Wood
- The Back Nine by Gia Stone
- What Happens at Christmas by T.A. Williams **Guest...
- Bobby and the Beast by Mark Pace
- Soon by Jessica Love
- Completions and Connections by Kathryn R Biel **Re...
- Outback Promise by Maggie Bolitho
- The Enchanted Island by Ellie O'Neill
- ▼ November (26)