My Dog the Dinosaur by Jackie French

My Dog the Dinosaur by Jackie French

When Gunk sees Spot at the dog pound, he knows immediately that Spot is the dog for him. But Spot is not an ordinary dog. He has a long neck and a flat tail, and he eats lettuce. Lots of it. In fact, Spot is the strangest-looking dog Gunk has ever seen. And then Spot starts to grow!


Hey! Here's my review.

After finishing My Mum the Pirate, we continued with the second book in the Wacky Families series. The books have unrelated characters, but the same sense of crazy.

**Interview with my 6 year old**

Me: What did you think of My Dog the Dinosaur?
Him: I love it!

Me: What was your favourite bit?
Him: It was thumbs up when he rescued the boy from the kidnapping bad guys.

Me: Who was your favourite character?
Him: I think Spot is the best guy in the whole book. Spot is my favourite character.

Me: Would you like to have a dinosaur pet?
Him: Yes!

Me: What kind of dinosaur would you like to have?
Him: A Pterodactyl so I could fly everywhere!

★★★★★ 


  • Where: Borrowbox
  • Format: ebook
Purchase links