Four things

Four things

Hey Everyone,

I was checking out some of the blogs I follow on Bloglovin' when I came across Sky Book Corner's Four Things Tag post. She pinched the idea from Jenny in Neverland, who pinched it from..... you get the idea. So I thought I'd  join in and post my answers to the Four Things tags. I haven't posted much personal information before, so this is a great chance for you to get to know me better.
We lived on 7 acres in Piggabeen
and had chickens.


Four places I've lived:
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.
Palm Beach, Queensland, Australia.
Piggabeen, New South Wales, Australia.
Gunn, Northern Territory, Australia.



Four jobs I've had:
Physiotherapy Assistant in an Aged Care Rehab Hospital.
Director of First Impressions / Sales Gallery Coordinator for a Time Share company.
Disability Support Assistant in a Day Centre for adults with a disability
Special Education Support Assistant in a Primary School.


Four things I don't eat:
Offal, though if you cooked it nicely, I might try it...
Insects....see above....

Ummmmm.....
So..... I like food :)


Four of my favourite foods:
Chocolate.
Scones with jam and fresh cream.
Pizza.

Risotto.
Sour cream and onion Pringles.

Dirty Dancing was the soundtrack
of my teen sleepovers.
Oops, that was more than four....


Four movies I've watched more than once:
Dirty Dancing.
Pretty Woman.
The Princess Bride.

The Jane Austen Book Club.


Four TV shows I watch:
Game of Thrones.
Chuck.
Person of Interest.
Big Bang Theory.


Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
Going on holiday to Tasmania with my family.
My Mum coming to visit.
My kids faces on Christmas morning.
The next book I'm going to read, then the next one after that, then........


Four things I can't live without:
My family.
Books.
Swing Dancing.
Chocolate.


Four places I've visited:
Our Thai Buddhist Wedding in Thailand
Chiang Mai, Thailand (I got married there).
Kuta, Bali.
Atherton Tablelands, North Queensland, Australia..
Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia.


Four pet peeves:
The toilet roll being put on the wrong way.
Wee on the toilet seat.
The toilet not being flushed.
Nappies leaking (thank goodness I don't have to deal with this one any more, but see above).


Four Things I Wish I Could Do:
Earn money full time from reading books.

Go swing dancing every night.
Eat whatever I like without putting on weight.
Fly.


Four Subjects I Studied at School:
Biology.
Chemistry.
Math.
Business Management.


Four Things Near Me Right Now:
A glass of white wine.

Sour cream and onion Pringles.
A basket of duplo.
My moblie phone.

What are the answers to your four things? Post you link below if you blog your answers, or pick your favourite category and tell me your answers. Are any of your answers the same as mine?