6 month milestone

6 month milestone

Hey Everyone!

Well it's been 6 months now and I'm still here, telling you all what I think. It's was also my birthday this week, so lots of things to celebrate.

I watched my pageviews tick over the 5,500 mark today. I'm continuing to share my love of freeding around the world. The ten all time most popular countries to view this blog are:
  • Australia
  • United States
  • France
  • Russia
  • United Kingdom
  • Ukraine
  • Switzerland
  • New Zealand
  • India 
  • Canada
The most popular blog post is currently Freeding via Author Invitation.

I now have a twitter account - you can find me at @HeySaidRenee. I share all my posts automatically to twitter via bloglovin, and also manually when I have the time.

I have had my first author contact me via this blog to ask me to review her trilogy and others have offered me sequels after I have reviewed the first book from other sources.

I have made my first author cry with one of my reviews - because she was so happy! I'm not a meanie! It's scary putting your first book out there, not knowing how the world will react. Her first review was a one star from someone who didn't even finish the book, then mine was the first one from someone she didn't know. It means a lot to authors to get a review. I'm sure many authors stalk their reviews the same way I stalk my stats :) It's nice to know someone is out there reading what you have to say. Thanks everyone!