Efreeding

Efreeding

Hey Everyone!

If Freeding is reading for free, then Efreeding is reading ebooks for free.

I love reading in any format available. A good thing about ebooks is that they don't take up much room. With the many different ereaders, tablets and apps available, it's easy to carry a book with you all the time. There are lots of great ebooks available for free too. Some authors offer the first book in a series for free to get you hooked and encourage you to buy the next one. One book that fits that category for me is:

Silence (Silence, #1)Silence by Natasha Preston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. The story is told from the perspective of Oakley, a girl who has chosen not to speak for the past eleven years. There is lots of internal dialogue rather than two way conversations. As the story progresses, we find out why she has chosen not to speak.

It was compelling, easy reading. I devoured the book in two days. It would have been in one sitting, but real life gets in the way. There is a sequel, which I plan to read sometime.

I have a +Kobo ereader, so I got my copy from Kobo. You can also get it from many other ebook stores, search your prefered one and see. I have seen it in Amazon if you have a Kindle and Barnes & Noble if you have a Nook.


  • Cost: $0
  • Where: Kobo, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
  • Format: ebook